Monday, October 05, 2009

i almost forgot that i had blogspot
hahahahaha.
YES, i can forgot.
damn lazy to blog nowadays


ok, let me blog some words that i wanted to "scream"
this bitch in my camp is a customer service officer aka CSO
starting i pity her cause she handicapped.
i help her alot, do here do there, try to help her when i'm very busy.
but she now is like a fly on my head as if my head got SHIT
tmd.
small small thing keep call me,
example "printer dont know why cannot print paper, CALL MY NAME", "photocopy jam paper call me", glue dunno call me, dunno this piece of work u call me nvm, BUT WHAT THE FUCK WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE DOING AND YOU KEEP ASK ME WHAT IS THIS? WHY LIKE THAT?" KNN HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW MAN. CCB. STILL NEED DIG MY BRAIN LIQUID TO FIND SOLUTION FOR YOU. KNNCCB CHINTENG! ROARRRRRRRRRR!
hot man HOT YOU KNOW?
do you know that after you come out of IMH, you are more knn de fan you know, everytime i try to hide around, you always use MDM to reach out for me.. wtf man WTF WHAT THE FUCK!
i'm just only a nsf who get only $500 le. you le? highest rank of CSO get few ks still want me to sell life for you. NSF SELL LIFE FOR FUCK MAN? unless u change pay with me, i keep ask u, see you song annot. i hope you transfer back to HQ man. tmd. suckerneineidog.
feel like taking screwdriver and open you damn bloody support. hot man!


wooooooo
ok, finally have blog out half of what i dulan about man.
weekend burn cause of mobilisation.
as you all think got off, but hey, who like off on a weekday when ur friend all not free all this.
sianz man. that's nsf.

how's life for me, man it's not that great man.
still kicking and alive. up down along the way. that's growing up
saw my ex school mate just now and they keep talking about studies
oh my, i think after i ORD, i really need to refresh the things before i go poly man
if not jialat la.. hahahaha. i want to get good score for my diploma.

man, and talking about slimming down, now struck again at certain weight cause i din diet at all.. ahahhahaha. although got 1week exercise 3-5times. still can maintain here n there.
hahahahahaha..

oh my. holiday is coming and chalet is coming
i cant wait man.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

going bonker liao.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
good bye folks. loves