Thursday, August 27, 2009

as u know, nsf guys dont have much time to updated their blog cause mostly i'm tired after gym, running, i will auto sleep! ya. so blogging is quite hard.

today is special. i rest and running at camp.
so i going to upload some pics from my facebook to here.


Calin 21st.
----------

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after that go pub drink abit only cause it's national day. lol.




MY birthday
-------------
Photobucket

Photobucket
sec sch friends n friends.

Photobucket
ite friends

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
zhengguang



oh my.
i cant lose weight now cause MY USUAL self of eating is back very very soon.
i can sense it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
going to have the mind over body thing!
i must jan 1 2010 weight at 80kg. 5kg more to go MAN!
I MUST DO IT!!!!


oh my, JM saw sze char mei!
OH MY OH MY OH MY!
WHY I DIN SEE HER?!?!?!?
OH WHY!!!