Saturday, June 20, 2009

boohoo!

serious dunno wad to update after this few weeks.
no pictures. no drama thing happen much.
ns life so bored. no wonder pplz awol. lol.
it wont happen to me, cause i going to sgt! SGT u know? cause i pass my damn IPPT!
NO MORE RT for me, those sat morning go back do exercise so stupid.

SGT WONG!

going to get iphone. should i?
lol. i got itouch liao still iphone. sounds like so stupid man..
image forgot use itouch pickup phone.
that would be like lol?

ok..
still haven plan go taiwan. faster confirm who going le. nb! lol.
nowadays see those fat guy with pretty gf makes me hot HOT HOT!
haha. i slim down alot liao still no one want me. so sad man.
ya, the whey protein make me lose more weight. satisfy customer!
but yet still have got that big big muscle which can 1 punch knockout.. haha JK!

sentosa soon anyone? wanna tan my body.
no more club for me this month. broke broke broke. need to save somemoney u know.
ok... maybe when i happy i will update this damn blog..