Saturday, April 11, 2009

OK! i do not know where to start.
cause i had been a long time since i update
well well.

nowadays memorys are getting lousy n lousier.
even my snglish has been poor!
oh my!
the results i update today is one of my LOYAL reader my singh has been pestering me to update. hahaha! i know he do miss me man! oh my!

life has simple for me.
eat, go divison, do work, go back slp, gym awhile
but i still gain weight. damn it. i din control my diet for the past 2months le.
empty promise, words louder den actions, OH MY GOD!
i'm getting fatter day by day,
my dreams are getting further n further.
man next week onwards, i MUST DIET! ok, i know all i do was talk but no actions. but hey, i going to plan everything and really must stick to the plan liao!

if not, it's going back to my usual weight man!
so pls, stop me from snack after meal man! HAHAHA!
it's diffcult but i really need to tahan liao!
stop drinking sweet drinks all this. oh my.
ok.
end my fatty post down here.




omg, what a big head i got! it's jaguar deneng. but eh, look like cat
MIAO!


one of my new guys in my department



ok. i dont mean to be MEAN but hey, this new guy really bth.
i usually go my department encourage pplz slim down!
yes, i do that. but he's born to be fat. (nvm. i also fat. his weight is 140kg. ok, keep quiet)
but everytime i tell you, when he sweat, u will faint i tell you.
like, when u got a BO, you apply some dedorant ma, never put nvm!
everytime want to take lift, we all waiting for lift, and he walk slowly and always sqeeze pass us. den stand infront of the lift. which is like damn irrirating man! at least have the mind set to wait behind or take next lift. cb sia, other den this two matters, i do not have any pinpoint against him le.




go marina sit down chit chat!






my div open house! DENENG the LITTLE FIRE-FIGHTER..OOPS!


movies and others i lazy to blog about it.
but something that tigger my small little heart today.
i today get the courage and ask where the sze char girl.
den den, we always though she is 19and above.
but i was DAMN WRONG!
she this yr is taking Olevels which make me go mouth stuck tennis ball!
omg. i like a young girl!.

oh my!
but hey, she's great to me.
haha.

ok! I UPDATED!