Monday, March 01, 2010

Seriously, i wonder who have been keep track of my blog reading my daily lovely stories.
ahahah.my tagboard has be lonely. so do tag n maybe i free i will reply you all.

CNY over just like a seconds.
How i wish CNY was like hari raya. 1month de. hahahaha!
but well, this year cny so not so great to shout about.
maybe due to friends in camp, busy with their work or some other things.
i thought this yr will be happening yr, but well, IT'S OVER liao.

Somemore time pass so fast.
cant even breath for a sec and proof, a yr is gone.
Next yr will be my poly yr and i have yet to 'prepare' myself.
some say business will be a stressful course to study. man!
Stress has not being in my mind when i enter NS.
some more NS will be over.
sure will miss my NS friends. Some Craps Guys u will encounter.
Serious!. lol.

Maybe i should saving n buy a good digital camera to capture my parts n pieces of my MONTHLY life.
Great picture will post a good memories when you grow up.
this blog has rot to the core, although i sometimes blog hop n lazy to tag.
sometimes i really do not have time to blog or even go facebook.
2-3days i will online once for only 2hours max?
hmmm.
Sometimes online is just a waste of time.
i need to plan my future le.
cause i seriously do not know what to do after my poly or ns.
maybe want to sign on as a firefighter when i finish poly, but i will be turning 27 that yr.
i seriously sometimes regret i retain in secondary sch for childish games i play.
it's a waste of money n time!

Maybe you guys have already plan what to do le.
for me, my future is still dark.
like a guy walking aimless.

hmmmm.
ok i stop here.
cya next time when i blog.


PS:OK I KNOW MY ENGLISH STILL SUCKS! hahahaha!