Wednesday, February 10, 2010

there this officer comment on me "hey wong, why you everyday so happy?"
i was like eh, how to reply you?
but hey, sometimes i'm happy for no reason.

hahah, sometimes carefree life was great, all those shopping, eating and watching movies with friends.
life in NS is great and coming to an end.
yeah, for once, i comment that NS is great. hahaha, although i'm a clerk, i still content with my work. Just treat everyday's a good day.

always, i'm always trap in this situation
friend :"hey deneng, intro some girls to me le"
dn :"eh, eh? dun have le.
friend :"but u have the most girl-friends le"
dn :"eh? dun know le"

meanwhile, friend has already log in facebook and check out my friends liao.
hahaha. so sometimes, you see strange person will add you for nothing.
you know why! HAHAHAHA!
but but, when i ask the other way round, they all ignore me! TMD!
ANGRY YOU KNOW? lol.



oh ya, recently i booked my IPPT!
Then, things cocked up!
yst afternoon, i was training my SBJ in gym, jumping like crazy
den suddenly i swing, my hand like dislocated(but never) AND sprain my neck!
wtf man. so sway! now my head keep lean to my left.
ROAR!!!!! now cannot go take ippt, CNY play banluck my head will keep left side.
-.-
nvm!


one more thing!
i going to TAIWAN!
MARCH!
HAHAHAHA!
who willing to lend me camera and take all those nice taimei and views.
lol