Thursday, May 21, 2009

sorry din blog recently.

cause my life damn bored.
eat, slp, go camp, go gym, go run, go badminton from monday to friday.

only weekends for me to BREATH AIR!
tmd. so bored man..

2days ago i have a sweet dream.
so sweet that attract winnie the poor, ants and even can get diabetes.
lol. shall not detail too much
it's has been a long time since i have that kind of sweet dream.

recently this few months keep getting dreams of getting fatter, monster trying to eat me. insects trying to climb in my mouth n nose or ear. snakes try to bite me. nb! wtf man. so sway. and even even some really stupid one u get really get.

i much get more rest.

see. later going gym again.
so bored my life..


so ladies, spice up my life will ya?
HAHA!
i dont want to live a boring life ya, i just want to live a happy life ah......!
HAPPY DENENG!